Recently it has come to my knowledge that the Wousounians presented in ancient Chinese sources in Middle Asia are in fact the forefathers of the ancient Bulgarians:
- According to ancient Chinese sources the Wousounians had red hair and blue eyes (a fact fore some, or majority of the Bulgarians).
- They were so strong and numerous that the both the Huns and Chinese sent their princesses to their kings to become their wives. They had access to 30 000 bowman prepared to make war.
- They were the worst neighbours to Huns. They appeared on the Huns’way to Europe and they disappeared from Middle Asia efter the Huns moved to Slavic tribes in Eastern Europe.
- As the ancient Bulgarians they were grooms and most of their rich men possesed around 4000 horses each.
- According to historical indications they were in majority among the Utigurian and the Kutigurian Huns when they constructed the Bulgarian alliance. The Hun/Turkish word “bulgar” (dulolar) means “a collection of different peoples”. This name is contradictory to the name of the Sabirian Huns which means the ramified Huns. The name of Huns means Cavalry and the possesers of horses.
- According to Chinese sources “their lifestyle was similar to that of the Huns” and was hence easier attached to the Bulgarian alliance.
- Their language belonged, according to Herodotos and Turfan sources, to the Indo- European languages. It was more related to Russians (Western Traspians) a Tokharians which was more related to Western European rather than Indo- Iranian. The Wousounian names of their leaders are pronounced in Chinese as Kwenmo, Talo and Youtsi which are not Ural- Altaic.
The name of the Wousounians is Skythic (Indo-Iranian), which means “Those who have fine dogs”. According to Chinese sources They — under the name Khishko (“those who have fine dogs”) — believed themselves to descendants from two brown dogs as they had brown hair and blue eyes. In the Avesta (the ancient Iranian religious book) this mythical progenitor-dog is called Takhmoropa which means the doglike hero. Furthermore the ancient Iranian myths in the Sandbad book talk about a big and strong dag called Uzin (Uzin), which is a variety of Wouson. In the Skythian myths, retold by Herodotos, he is named Arpoxais (the winged dogs king, or the king of “Europa= the fine wagons land”) as king of the Traspian (“grooms”, Wousouns and Russian) and Katiarian (Sauromats; Serbo-croats’ forefather).
It is false theory that the Huns have mixed with Hungarians (Neurians) and built the Magyars nation: The Hungarians (Magyars) are just the famous mythical Wolf howling (wolf figure being) Neurians, in Herodotus history, because their third name, i.e Hongri (Öngör), means the people of magician (=Neurian, Magyar) in Turkish (not the folktribe of the Huns which might be considered). To prove that the ancient Bulgarian scripts which are blieved to be mixed with Macedonian language in fact are written in Wousoun Slavic. It seems to have been white Huns (the Hoautians, “the glorified people”), who lived in middle Asia, not have been another large group of the Wousounians because their language was Skythian (Sanskrit-Iranian) which can be described as a blending between Iranian languages and Sanskrit. Concerning the Katiarian we must add that they were parted in three large groups when they lived between the rivers Don and Volga and the areas around: the name of Jazikian means “bow shovlers” in Hungarian. In Iranian myths they are mentioned as Serv- king which means the royal Serbs. The Amazons, which means the “those deressed in armour”, have been forefathers of the Croats, i.e. the royal Sauromats (=Basilies; Siraks). The Antaian Sauromats means “by the side living Sauromats — sarmats” (=“Bosnians”).